an easy-to-perform breathing exercise, the breathing exercise called is Chandra Bhedana. This is often used in yoga to
- relieve pain
- helps with nervousness and irritability
- helps with cravings
- letting go
- calms and relaxes
sit up straight
- open your hand and flip index and middle fingers down (Vishnu Mudra), we work only with the thumb and the little finger
- close the right nostril with your thumb, now inhale through the left nostril and
- exhale through the right nostril, and close the left nostril with the ring finger, exhaling completely through the right nostril.
- inhale through the right nostril, close the right nostril with the thumb, and exhale through the left nostril completely.